LogHX - The freeware logger software, designed as complete Ham Radio environment.
LogHX able to:
- Keep a QSO accounting
- Track and check of e-QSL and paper QSL exchange, via QSL-manager or direct
- Check preview QSO in run time
- Use data from a most popular callbook
- Make various search in the logbook database
- Keep an any kind of any award statistic
- Import and export logbook from/to most popular formats i.e. adif, cabrillo etc
- Interoperate with telnet cluster and third party hamradio software
- Antenna rotator control
- Use an editable macros for PSK, RTTY, CW and SSB operation
MMVari, MMTTY, CWServer is include into LogHX as embedded modules.
Sure, LogHX can be connected with your TRx`s CAT by OmniRig or direct.
One of the LogHX features - multiwindows structure allows you use nedded tools only and keep your monitor screen space for another application.